Our Family and Cosmetic Dentistry of Broken Arrow address the oral health of children and adults at every stage of life. Children have different dental needs than adults and our qualified Family Dentist and Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Todd Gentling delivers comprehensive oral care from baby teeth to permanent teeth.
Like how family dentistry is concerned with oral hygiene and the health of your teeth. Cosmetic dentistry is concerned with the appearance and smile makeover. Our Cosmetic Dentist in Broken Arrow can improve the appearance of your smile through one or more dental cosmetic procedures. Before jumping into what a cosmetic dentist is all about and its types, let us first understand what family dentistry is all about.
What is Family Dentistry?
Family Dentistry refers to a dental practice that addresses oral health at every stage of life. A family dentist is specialized in a range of dental services such as dental cleaning, fillings, tooth replacement, crowns, and bridges and so on.
Our Broken Arrow Family Dentist combines other dental services such as cosmetic dentistry i.e. specialized in "Family and Cosmetic Dentistry". This is good it means you can get more dental service under one roof from our dentist.
Benefits of Family Dentistry:
- Family Dentist is Versatile: Family dentist provides a wider range of treatment than a general dentist. That's the reason it makes it possible for them to treat patients of all ages. They can install braces for teenagers, and design dentures for elders. They also provide preventive treatments and cosmetic treatments.
- Makes Dental Care Simpler: Our Broken Arrow Family Dentist has the experience to treat anyone in your family taking from infants to elder parents. That means there is no need for each person to set appointments at different clinics. Our Family Dentist Dr. Todd Gentling can take care of everyone at the same time.
- Easy to Build Strong Relationship With the Dentist: Having a dentist who knows the name of all your family members makes you feel comfortable at the clinic and are more likely to express any concerns. Having a dentist who treats all members of your family makes it easier to understand any dental issues that run in the family.
- Can Track Dental History: It's quite difficult to track a patient's dental history when they constantly get service from a different dentist. Having a family dentist can take care of a person's dental needs making it easier and monitoring any dental issues that they are developing.
- Set an Example for Children: When a family goes to the same dentist, their children observe how their parents interact with the dentist and make them feel comfortable. With a family dentist, the entire family can get treatment like teeth cleaning together.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and your smile. Most of us think that cosmetic dentistry is all about teeth whitening or porcelain veneers, but cosmetic dentistry provides much more.
Our Cosmetic Dentist in Broken Arrow can give you a better smile by providing a complete smile makeover treatment. A smile makeover improves the appearance of your smile through our cosmetic dentistry procedure. Below is some information on various types of cosmetic dental procedures available.
Types of Cosmetic Dentistry:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening are one of the simplest and least expensive ways to improve your smile. It's one of the basic cosmetic dentistry procedures that are performed at our Dental Office in Broken Arrow. There are usually two kinds of teeth whitening options available that are Home and in-office cleaning. While the home option is less expensive and it takes more time to see results. Whereas our cosmetic dentist uses strong peroxide whitening agent that quickly and easily brighten your teeth within a few hours. To keep the whiteness of your teeth to prolong you must avoid drinks such as tea and coffee.
- Dental Veneers: Dental Veneers are wafer-thin custom made shell that is manufactured from medical-grade ceramic. They are designed individually from each patient to resemble one's natural teeth. Our dentist applies the veneers to the front of each tooth using a dental adhesive.
- Dental Bonding: In this, a tooth-colored, putty-like resin which is a durable plastic material is applied to the tooth and hardened with a UV light. It's one of the least expensive cosmetic dental procedures available to patients with tooth decay, chipped teeth, and worn-down edges.
- Dental Crown: It's also called a cap that fits over and replaces the entire decayed and damaged tooth above the gum line. Restoring the shape, size, and appearance.
Dental Implants: Dental implants are a titanium post that is inserted into a tooth root of the missing tooth. Once the jaw heals, it grows around the implanted metal post, making it secure in the jaw and provide a foundation for the replacement tooth.
The BA-Dentist is here for you
Set your family for better dental health, find out how qualified our Family and Cosmetic Dentist can care for your entire family. Please contact BA-Dentist today or call 918-251-8141 to schedule an appointment.