Affordable Dental Implants Treatment in Broken Arrow, OK
What are Dental Implants?
- Crown: It’s a tooth-like part of an implant made of a ceramic material designed to look like a natural tooth.
- Connector: It’s also called an abutment, used to secure the tooth-like crown of the implant to its base, and it comes in hexagonal or octagonal.
- Base: A titanium screw fuses with natural bone to provide a safe and stable base.
Advantages of Dental Implants:
- Protecting Bone Density.
- Improving Periodontal Health.
- Reducing the Risk of Cavities.
- Prevent Denture-Related Issues.
- Stop Teeth from Shifting.
How do Dental Implants Work?
- Removable Crown: Removable crown is white with pink plastic material to stimulate a natural tooth and the surrounding gum tissue. It’s usually mounted on a metal frame and can be removed for daily cleaning.
- Fixed Crown: With a fixed crown, an artificial tooth is either cemented on or is screwed into the abutment. This fixed crown is much stronger and more stable than the removable crown. Once placed, you will not be able to remove these crowns for cleaning.
After Care Tips for Dental Implants:
Learn more about extracting or replacing single or multiple missing teeth by scheduling an appointment at our dental clinic in Broken Arrow or call us at 918-251-8141.
All I can say is that I love Dr Gently and his staff. They always make you feel like family and always get quality work when needed. They explain everything as they go so your not blind sided . I would recommend them to anyone
A wonderful experience. You will be treated wonderfully by all the staff. Lovely Office. Dr. Gentling is engaging and informative through all your treatment process. I was referred by a neighbor and it could not have been a better experience.
Great visit to the BA Dentist Office!! any time you get a good results, it’s great visit!! Office staffs were very friendly and my hygienist was very gentle and through, Doctor Gentling was very knowledgeable to pointing out the dark shadows in my front tooth and gave me couple of options.